Tuesday, January 9, 2007

First Day's Success

Well, I did it! I stuck to my calories, did a toning workout, and drank all of my water! It was pretty tough in the wee hours of this morning. I finished my day's calories by 0200 and didn't get to leave work for four hours after that. I was pretty hungry, but I played around in my journal and was pretty busy at work the last hour and a half. I found out last night at around midnight that Taylor (my best friend's son and pretty much my own son, too) is getting married April 20th. That gives me about 14 weeks to lose weight. At two pounds a week, I could be down to....drumroll please....162 lbs.! Hopefully I can use that as some incentive to stay on my plan!

Unfortunately, due to all the work and various distractions, I did not get to stitch at all today. I was planning on going to stitching tonight at the LNS but I have to work. At least I should be able to get some stitching done while I'm there. If all goes as planned, I should finish part 2 of the leporello. Then I'll only be three parts behind! LOL

1 comment:

Autumn said...

We missed you tonight!