Monday, January 8, 2007

And so it begins...

Today is the first day of the "New You" challenge on Ediets. I have been with my team for over a year and they are great! I had lost 29 pounds but gained about 6 over the last two months. So, overall, I'm down 23 pounds and have about 35 to go. It's been a slow process but then again, I didn't get this big overnight! Hopefully it won't be too hard to get back in the swing of things. The hardest part for me is getting to the gym on my work days. Not because I don't have time, but working nights makes me tired no matter how much I sleep. Then again, if I was working out like I should I would probably sleep much better. ARGHH! It's just a vicious cycle. Oh well, here I go again...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I can definately relate! I lost 30 lbs over the last year. It's frustratingly slow! It'd probably come off faster if I could work out, but the only free time I ever get is late at night, not the best time to get all revved up!