Saturday, January 13, 2007

Running...is it worth it?

Okay, so I don't really run anymore, I jog. And I haven't done it in some time since I hurt my knee (again) about three months ago. I got up this afternoon and said I was just going to walk, no running, no pressure on time, just walk a couple of miles. The first mile, I jogged a minute or so, walked a minute or so and so on. On the way back, I was feeling pretty good, so I jogged the whole way! I'm happy with that plus I got my cardio out of the way before work.

I did not get to put needle to thread yesterday at all. I will be stitching tonight though, as I will be working Don's from 1800-2300 then going to work from there. I did finish part 2 of the leporello and hopefully I'll be able to post some pics of all the finished parts tomorrow.

No comments: