Sunday, January 21, 2007

Poor Saints

Well, they had a fairy tale season and it's really sad that it is over. I thought early in the third quarter they were going to pull it through but they just couldn't do it. Hopefully they can do it next year.

On the stitching front, I have been working hard on part 7 of the leporello. I'm really ready to be done with this project.

On the work front, last night was insane. I had to semi-fight a guy, get on the muddy ground to handcuff him, got some pepper spray in my nose. Then another big fight went out, and while that was going on, we had a shooting. I ended up doing CPR on the guy until EMS could get there but he succumbed to his injuries and died at the hospital. He was only 21 years old and from all reports, a good kid. I tell people all the time that nothing good happens after midnight. STAY HOME!

Maybe I'll get some rest on Monday and be able to post some pics of my WIP's. I have a few (hehehehe) and some that I plan to do soon. It would be nice to have them on here so I could keep track!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Awww..that sounds like a tough time at work. I worry about you working where and when you do.

Just to let everyone know, because I know you've been waiting with bated breath to find out, I won't be going tomorrow night. James has a meeting.

Carol said...

I feel for you! I am a Patriots fan, and we fell to the same fate. The Saints were truly amazing this year - and I was cheering for them all year! Good luck next year - if the team stays intact with these players, you will go far!