Friday, April 6, 2007

One more day and a wake up!

I can't wait until Sunday gets here! This #*@^ wedding will be over and hopefully things will get back to normal. I actually tried to stitch last night, but an hour later I had done LESS than I had already done when I sat down! Yes my friends, I worked for 40 minutes stitching, found a problem that I did the last time I stitched on it, so I had to take out all I had done plus some of what I had done last time. Therefore, the frogs were definitely at my house, under my chair, and under my skin!

Speaking of skin, I can now see my left arm as I convinced the doctor to remove the cast after less than two weeks! He had a splint made for me (this cool stuff is really supple, they wrap it around the bottom half of your arm, then it gets hard and looks like that stuff they make the rawhide bones with) and told me to wear it as much as possible. I can't wear it at work, so I'll have to be really careful, as it needs about three more weeks for the bone to heal.

I finally finished all of my stitching for the leporello! It was quite a challenge and I'm sure I haven't seen anything yet as we still have to put them together!

It will be another busy day, as the rehearsal is tonight at the church followed by a crawfish boil for the rehearsal dinner. There's all kinds of crazy people all over town so if you live in Baton Rouge, beware!

No comments: