Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ssshhhh!

Not everything posted here should be shared at the LNS. I have two stitching worlds, one at the LNS and one in cyberspace. Very few of the people in each of those worlds repeat and if these worlds collide it will be the end of independent Theresa (only those that watched Seinfeld will get that)! Anyway, if you are a "double-friend" and want to talk about something posted here that doesn't involve the store, please do it away from the LNS!

I had planned on finishing the last big part of the leporello today but forgot about our sampler group meeting tonight. I have been working on that blasted Christmas tree from the Victoria Sampler Christmas Heritage piece. It is very tedious! It doesn't look like I'm going to finish the tree before the meeting so maybe I will count down and begin working on the next band at the LNS. The tree is too difficult to do without utter silence!

No comments: