Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Great Birthday!

So how do you like this? A two-sided biscornu for my birthday from my friends, Autumn and Marjean. I just love it! Thanks so much for the gift ladies! I had a great birthday yesterday. Daphne, Marjean, and Karen took me to lunch at one of my favorite restaurant's, La Carretta's, and they told the hostess it was my birthday. I had to wear the silly mexican sombrero and they sang to me. How embarrassing! I go to that restaurant in uniform all the time so the wait staff really got a kick out of that! After lunch we went to the house and stitched for a little while. Then we went to the LNS for stitching night. They surprised me with this gift and a cake and it was a great birthday!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

I'm glad you liked it! I'm sorry I had to miss all your festivities :(

Marjean said...

I am so glad you like your present. Glad I got to be a part of your birthday.

ollie1976 said...

Happy birthday the gift looks great!

Anonymous said...

The biscornu is beautiful and Happy Birthday.